[clug] Will pay money to get mythtv box working

Peter Thew peter at thew.id.au
Tue Feb 1 10:54:17 GMT 2005

Paul,

Have you had a look at the avermedia.txt file in the kernel's
Documentation/dvb directory?   The reason I'm asking is that it that
mentions loading a bunch of  DVB-related modules which I don't see in
your 'lsmod' listing.

BTW: I have a Nebula DVB-T card and managed to get it working with
mythtv after a similar struggle :^)

Peter

ps.  Here's the 'lsmod' from my system for the DVB modules, etc.

dvb_bt8xx               8068  2
dvb_core               76328  3 dvb_bt8xx
mt352                   4996  1 dvb_bt8xx
dst                    12360  1 dvb_bt8xx
bt878                   8568  2 dvb_bt8xx,dst
bttv                  145488  2 dvb_bt8xx,bt878
sp887x                  7492  1 dvb_bt8xx
firmware_class          7744  3 dvb_bt8xx,bttv,sp887x
nxt6000                 6660  1 dvb_bt8xx
i2c_core               18256  7
dvb_bt8xx,mt352,dst,bttv,i2c_algo_bit,sp887x,nxt6000