[clug] December Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Dec 20 09:02:28 GMT 2005

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 22nd December 2005

Date:		22nd December 2005 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		18:30 - 21:30 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Pascal Klein

Abstract:	Pascal will be talking about beautifying developer blogs with some
nice graphics
		(banner, layout and so forth). If time permits, he would also like to
cover how
		icons are developed using Inkscape and The GIMP, and intends to shed some
light
		on the recent Tango Project which might be of interest not only to the
GNOME guys
		amongst you but also any KDE and XFCE users.

		*************Change in venue for this month only**********
		*************Change in venue for this month only**********

Venue:	Paul Wayper has offered his house for this shindig, so come along to
		30 Henry St, Cook.
		RSVP - Paulway at mabula.net/02 6251 5257

Food/drink:	BYO Meat, Drinks, etc. Just remember, it's the silly season, so
don't bring along
		too much to drink, as we may try to get your root password out of you and
then send
		you home in a taxi (via Bungendore).
		Salad and Bread will be provided, but if you have a preference, please
bring it along.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.