[clug] (For Sale): The Tech Support Magic 8-ball

John Fletcher fletchweb at internode.net.au
Thu Dec 15 08:34:23 GMT 2005

> My husband heard about this particular kind of 8 ball while playing
one of his games online with
> friends.  Any way they can still be acquired?  What a novel idea!!

They were pretty cool.  They were custom-made, AFAIR a guy on this list
actually saw them in the US and got some made himself.  Or maybe he just
ordered them from the US?  I can't remember - I just know they weren't
available on the shop shelf.  I got mine directly from him and gave it
to a friend as a present.  It had stuff like "divide by zero", "blue
screen of death" and "copy to /dev/null" on it.  Unfortunately I can't
recall who it was and if he hasn't seen this message you might be out of
luck.  You could always get your own made up...

Fletch.