[clug] December clug talk [party]

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Dec 14 06:53:47 GMT 2005

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 01:52:26AM +1100, Pascal Klein wrote:
> Ahoy.
>
> Why won't I be at LCA 2006? Being 16 kinda sucks in that regard (and yes I am
> kicking myself for not getting to the 2005, local one either).

Indeed, local LCA would only have cost a student AUD $100 to attend all 6
days (2 days mini confs 4 days main conference) [0]

	See You
	    Steve

... not rubbing it much, honest </tic>

[0] if it is any consolation I think I saw about 50 minutes of presentations
in the 6 days (lots of Eben Moglen and a few mionutes here and there of
others)

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
our culture is just a roughneck teenage jerk