[clug] Sendmail Config

Steve Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Dec 6 03:41:40 GMT 2005

How are you trying to reply??
I.E. Exactly *what* program are you using to send your messages...
     Perhaps you have a PERL script you're using??

This seems like a UserAgent (program) problem, not an MTA (sendmail)
problem...

I like to use 'pine' - but it doesn't support user aliasing.
So I setup a few local users and some aliases or scripts like:
"su someotherguy pine -p other_ConfigFile"
One of these uses IMAP to a remote server.

BTW: Just who & where are you???

There are a bunch of "Michaels" around.
I'd like to be able to put a name to a face at CLUG meetings...

HTH
sj

--
Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin