[clug] Linux-friendly hardware retailers in Canberra?

Neill Cox neill at ace-hosting.com.au
Mon Dec 5 06:27:34 GMT 2005

I've had good success on the hardware side with secret.net.au.

They're in Sydney, and I just get bare boxes from them.  I believe they
will install Linux, but I have no idea what their level of competence is.
They meet the good and cheap of "good, cheap, fast: pick any two" quote.
Don't use them if you need overnight service.
I'll be interested to hear if there is anyone local who can give them a
run for their money though.
Cheers,
Neill