[clug] mythtv/tivo recording request

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Dec 2 11:56:54 GMT 2005

All

The 2005 Mont Australian 24 Hour Mountain Bike Race documentry will be
televised this sunday morning on SBS from 11:30am until 12pm.

As I do not have a mythtv box and I would like to have this on a computer
easily, I wonder if anyone could volunteer to tivo or mythv or whatever
record it and then either put it somwhere I can download it or burn it to a
cd for me?

Any takers?

(http://www.corc.asn.au/24hr http://svana.org/sjh/rides/mont04
http://svana.org/sjh/rides/031011_mont_24/ and
http://svana.org/sjh/rides/mont02 for some more information)

Cheers

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
why do you try to hold on to what you'll never get a hold on