[clug] Re: 6. bike sig report (Steven Hanley)

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Fri Dec 2 07:56:36 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:18 pm, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> How about having the next one the week before LCA, rather
> than delaying it til the month after?

Of course anyone who is *really* keen could just get Steve or me to add you to
one of the local bike-oriented mailing lists. There are road, mtb, track or
hpv rides around Canberra almost every day catering to almost every taste.

Then again, I begin to worry that too many cycling posts to CLUG runs the risk
of crossing the streams just a bit too much.

MC - like Steve, an obsessive cyclist