[clug] Re: 6. bike sig report (Steven Hanley)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri Dec 2 07:18:13 GMT 2005

Pascal Klein wrote:

> Every 2 months. Seems like a fair wait. What about once a month, and those who
> want to do it every two months can skip one if they wish? ;-)
>
> I just can't wait till February I guess. :)

I'd second that. :-)  Partly because I will have left Canberra again by
the proposed next one (I'm only here for 3 months or so).  Doing it in
late December may be tricky because it'd be around Christmas time
though.  How about having the next one the week before LCA, rather
than delaying it til the month after?

Cameron.