[clug] Recommendations for DynDNS?

Boris Rousak linworld21 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 00:24:07 GMT 2005

Dito here. If you run ddclient of your linux box - to
update dyndnbs.org -  then no problems, however if you
use a hardware device like a router to update it, you
mat run into problems. The other thing to watch out
for is, Dyndns.org only gives 5 domains per username,
after that you have to pay (as registering more then 1
user name is against their policy :) ).

Cheers,
Boris

--- Michael Manning <michael at michaelmanning.org>