[clug] Re: your mail

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Fri Aug 26 23:33:31 GMT 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 11:19:53PM +1000, Karin wrote:

> Hi there Andrew,
>
> This is Karin from the LUG Roundup (part of the LA-Update), Would you
> like me to include CLUG in the round up of the next episode which goes
> to air on Saturday 3rd Sept.  And would you like CLUG to be the LUG in
> focus in Episode 5 which goes to air 17th Sept.
> If it is yes to either or both, please drop me a line with the details
> you would like me to include.
>
> Cherio  Karin

Hi Karin,

I'm sure we'd love to be included in your LUG roundup and LUG in focus.

We're a fairly unstructured LUG in terms of meetings, they don't get
announced until the week of the meeting. You might as well just say that
CLUG meets on the 4th Thursday of the month, from 7pm until late, in N101 of
the Department of Computer Science building at the Australian National
Univerisity. You're considered a member of CLUG by virtue of the fact that
you turn up. We have pizza and a general chat after someone gives a talk,
and that costs between $6 and $8 depending on numbers.

For the LUG in focus stuff, we'll brainstorm and get back to you.

regards

Andrew