[clug] WTB: HDD packing materials

Dale Shaw dale.shaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 21:29:30 GMT 2005

Hi Ron,

I suggest you contact one of the many PC shops around town. I worked
for such a place years ago; I know we'd get disks in in boxes of 10 or
20 and they'd come in a box filled with 'slotted' foam.

I don't know who to suggest but anyone who builds PCs up from
components (most of them) will get that sort of packing. I know we
ended up chucking most of it.

cheers
Dale