[clug] WTB: HDD packing materials

Davis, Ron Ron.Davis at dva.gov.au
Mon Aug 15 06:13:51 GMT 2005

Hi Folks,

I don't suppose anybody has any bulk 3.5 inch drive packaging materials
going spare?  I've seen some styrofoam "rack like" packing that holds 20
drives and would be ideal, with or without boxes.  I could also use some of
the anti-static drive bags that new drives are usually packed in.

I need enough for 60 drives, but anything would help!

Thanks

Ron  (email hobotech(at)gmail.com)

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.