[clug] Odd networking!

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Aug 8 12:24:25 GMT 2005

You should provide some more details about your networking setup, IP
address, what your switch/hub is, etc.

In particular, the routing and ip configuration for your GW and thiazi.

As a hint though, if you GW is a hardware router (you don't say) it may
no like ECN which your debian box may be using. It all depends on
router versions, linux kernel versions, etc. That's the last time I saw
something like this...

Have a nice day,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/