[clug] St George Internet Banking/ Please help

statway starway at chinaxingwei.com
Fri Aug 5 00:50:29 GMT 2005

Dear Sir or Madam,
This is a letter from China.One of my customer want to transfer USD4297 to me. Then he sent Austrlia Dollar 5655.44 to my account via your Internet Bank.
My Bank Account information is like below:
BANK A/C NO. :840020814908093014
BANK FULL NAME: BANK OF CHINA HUANGYAN SUB-BRANCH
BANK FULL ADDRESS:
     33 TIANCHANG RD S. HUANGYAN ZHEJIANG CHINA
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ92J
However, My dear customer just put SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNB-840020814908093014.It means he miss J92J when he transfer the money? Is this amount money possible to transfer money to my account? Otherwise, where the money is now?
Customer Reference Number:13176190261
Payer name: ANDREW S NOWLAN
Receipt Number:00091610(please see attached fax copy for your good reference)

Could you please check this case urgently? Because his container arrive to Sydney already. Both of us will pay a lot of money to port if we can not clear custome on time.

Thanks in advance for your kindly help.

Best Regards
Andrew Xue

Zhejiang Xingwei Office Manufacturing Co.Ltd

starway at chinaxingwei.com