[clug] [JOB] Argent 'Unix Superstar'

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Aug 1 05:17:52 GMT 2005

Argent.com listed a job on 'seek.com.au' on 26 Jul that may be of interest
to some on this list...  No, I'm not affliated in any way, shape or form.

Sorry, but I don't know how to get a working link out of seek :-(

 The worlds leading private monitoring software company has an opening for
a Unix C/CPP superstar.

You will have AT LEAST THREE YEARS DEVICE DRIVER EXPERIENCE in the real
world on serious Unix.

You will also have extremely strong Unix Admin experience.

This is NOT an entry level position.

Argent has extremely high coding standards and is a meritocracy, where
talent is rewarded. In addition, technical leadership is second to
none. Argent is the Porsche of the software world  if you want to build
the best, theres no place like Argent.

You will know at least one of the following platforms extremely well: SUN,
HPUX, AIX.

Be prepared for serious intellectual challenges and leading-edge products.

You can work out of a home office, but be prepared to code.

Please review Argent.com then respond to HR_2 at Argent.com. Include code
samples of some recent work, any language; although assembler or C
preferred.

Please make the subject line:
"****** UNIX SUPERSTAR ******".

Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin