[clug] mount partition from image file

Francis Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Fri Apr 29 11:18:56 GMT 2005

What you need to do, is use the offset option of the loopback
filesytem.h

This means you need to check the starting block of your partitions using
fdisk, or similar.

http://edseek.com/~jasonb/articles/linux_loopback.html explains the
process fairly well.
I've never had to specify the number of cylinders in a disk personally,
though (The -C option to fdisk), so you may be able to skip that bit :)