[clug] Midgard Web Content MAnagement System

Leigh Finch leigh at leighfinch.com
Fri Apr 29 09:36:10 GMT 2005

We've been using Zope and Plone for Beijing This Month Publications <http://www.btmbeijing.com>
and it's served us quite well for a magazine and journal website and
archive. It has quite a number of "products" which make it easier to
deploy different kinds of website additions such as RSS. For our
website it was heavily modified which took knowledge of Python. I
think the installation was much more difficult than say Mambo, but for
our purposes once set up has been reliable, and easy for our editors
to add web pages, and publish the online version of our Magazines.
Contact me off list if you want any more info.

Cheers
Leigh