[clug] No fondue tonight?

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Thu Apr 28 07:48:31 GMT 2005

At 12:12 PM 28/04/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Bob and everyone else.
>
>On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 11:25, Bob Edwards wrote:
> > Cakes sound good. But just bringing yourself would be sufficient.
> > We can say goodbye just as well over Pizza as over fondue or cakes.
>
>True. Still, it's nice to tangibly say "I've appreciated getting to know
>everyone." I guess we'll go for cake.

So, for the people who are still trying to get 'apt-get clue' to work, tell
me if I'm wrong: the meeting is on at the Comp Sci building (Room 101?) for
a talk on the highlights of the LCA 2005 conference (I can contribute a bit
to that too).  Then we're having pizza and cake to see someone off.  Yes?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c)1998-2004 PJW