[clug] St George broken even better

jim at amarooas.com.au jim at amarooas.com.au
Wed Apr 27 03:03:53 GMT 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:41:41 +1000, Michael James wrote

> I can get a login screen, and even log in and check balances.
> But not type.  Which makes it hard to do bpay.
>
> Anyone got any tips to get further?

i see this too. the data input field does not get a cursor when the field is
mouseclicked.

this is intermittent - possibly it is a specific sequence of events to cause
the problem. I can always fix it with some random actions such as clear,
display and come back again, re-choose the options, etc.

but i have not figured the correct sequences to make it work or make it not
work predictably. sigh...

other strange things seem to occur regularly, and then they get fixed on the
next sunday upgrade. they seem to be constantly tweaking things - its a
strange way to run a banking system.

jim