[clug] Distros to run on apple

Francis Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Tue Apr 26 12:05:29 GMT 2005

People keep saying this about airport.  From what I can tell, *Airport*
cards are based on Orinoco/PrismII, and should work fine.
It's Airport Express wot is a broadcom schip and doesn't work.

Anyway, the newer debian installer (As per now the standard way of
installing Sarge directly) worked just fine for my Powerbook G4, and I
see no reason why it shouldn't work for the iBook.