[clug] Distros to run on apple

Robert Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 26 10:29:13 GMT 2005

I run Ubuntu on the Mac Mini that was a kiosk at LCA2005 - no problems.
I run Debian testing on a PowerBook 12" G4. Used to run Gentoo on it.

As indicated elsewhere - no support for the airport wireless (didn't even
bother ordering it for the Mac Mini). Will look into USB 802.11b/g kit for
it sometime soon.

Everything else seems to work just fine.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.