[clug] Distros to run on apple

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 26 07:03:01 GMT 2005

Hi,

The onboard airport cards are broadcom cards, 'nuff said.

I think you have to get a netgear card you have to be careful though,
the particular model of the netgear comes in several revisions and only
one works.

Kim

On 2005 Apr 26, , at 4:26 PM, John Griffiths wrote:

> --

Kim Holburn
Network Manager,  National ICT Australia Ltd.
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641 F: +61 2 6230 6121 aim://kimholburn
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
callto://kholburn
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD]
http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/datefmt.htm
                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961