[clug] April Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Apr 26 01:58:24 GMT 2005

Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 09:33, Michael Still wrote:
>
>>Nigel Cunningham wrote:
>>

>>>Was the fondue(sp?) suggestion at the LCA closing serious? If so, I'll
>>>bring some food along, since it's my last CLUG (sob, sob).
>>>Alternatively, I'll subsidise the pizza a little.
>>
>>Well, I tested my fondue set last night, and it appears to work. Photos
>>will be online later...
>>
>>Oh, but fondued carrot isn't too good.
>
> Chocolate + carrot doesn't sound too bad. Then again, many things don't
> sound too bad until you taste them.

I was doing an oil fondue, so it was a little gross. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Deep
fried carrot.

>>Not sure what the suggestion at closing was?
>
> Nice and simple - bring & use at CLUG this week.

I'm not sure it scales though. My fondue thingie maxes out at 6 cooking
thingies at once. We need more bandwidth.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au