[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Robert Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 25 01:30:10 GMT 2005

Andrew,

How about you and I give a shortish talk on some of the interesting bits of
the LCA2005 networking including:
 - iBurst modem/squid proxy/prism54 WAP operating at backbackers (with live
    demo)
 - netbooting lectern PCs, running svgalib remote frame buffer etc.
 - custom hostap WAP at Uni. House
 - IP-over-IP tunneling router at Burgmann College
 - etc.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.