More Phising or not ? (was) Re: [clug] Please help me update my address book on Ringo

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Sat Apr 23 00:10:59 GMT 2005

I can't help but be suspicious of 'splatter-cast' email sent to a list :-)

Either Surya is a not very technical member of the list or is just
Phising.

Any Votes on this??

BTW:  Many thanks to the list admins.  I think they do a great job - the
      clug list is virtually free of spam & rubbish!

I did check 'ringo.com' - it exists & the link works.
This is only the second public address book service I've come across - I'm
guessing you guys know lots more :-)

cheers
steve