[clug] Address Phishing (was Compaq Deskpro)

Steve Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Apr 20 00:23:58 GMT 2005

Is this an attempt to reap valid email addresses??

I was trying to figure it out...  Only makes sense if the REPLY address
is actually active - which is not what you'd expect.  Hmmmmmm

Is it an account they've compromised and are monitoring for this
purpose?

cheers
sj

Header: cable-68-119-67-211.abr.al.charter.com (HELO LILLIE)

--
Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)

mailto:sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au http://www.tip.net.au/~sjenkin