[clug] iinet Linux download

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Sun Apr 17 04:30:55 GMT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 09:39:51PM +1000, Pearl Louis wrote:

> My current ISP is iinet.  I know a lot of ISPs have a site where you
> can download Linux isos without it counting towards your quota.  Does
> anyone know if iinet has such a site and if so what the URL is?

For Debian you could use

 deb ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/debian/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
 deb ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/debian/debian unstable main non-free contrib

Cheers,
Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://www4.in.tum.de/~baueran/
//\  "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief