[Fwd: Re: [clug] Firewall distros - recommendations]

Ian Matters ian at iristech.com.au
Mon Apr 11 21:51:50 GMT 2005

I've used IPCop on several systems for a while now and found it quite
useful and stable.  It's derived from an earlier version of Smoothwall
and has a similar feel and feature set.

Regards, Ian
Mr Ian Matters

Phone  : (02) 6258 3079 [+61 2 6258 3079]
Mobile : 0410 009 046 [+61 410 009 046]
Email  : ian at iristech.com.au
Web    : http://www.iristech.com.au