[clug] Mini-ITX router guy

Nerdvana - Stephen Walsh s.walsh at nerdvana.com.au
Fri Sep 24 06:27:57 GMT 2004

Apologies to those who contacted me offlist to point out the way this email
made it past the [FOR SALE] filter requirements. It was not an intentional
act designed to by pass the filter, and was simply a case of doing too many
things at one time.

Regards

Stephen Walsh
Nerdvana Systems Pty Ltd
Ph:02 626 22 555
www.nerdvana.com.au

The Contents of this email may be privileged or contain sensitive business
information. If you have received this email in error or are not the
addressed recipient, Please contact the sender immediately and delete the
email. Any attachments received in this way are deemed Null and Void, and
will only be honoured by negotiation with Nerdvana Systems, Pty Ltd, or it's
duly authorised representative.