[clug] Mini-ITX router guy

Daniel McNamara daniel at codefish.net.au
Fri Sep 24 06:00:45 GMT 2004

The Acrosser M9923 - http://www.plc-peripherals.com/feature.asp?prodid=356

Talk to Kevin at PLC Peripherals - Excellent service. Machines have 12
months warranty and PLC themselves provide excellent reposnse. They have a
no questions asked replacment method. I've only had to return one before
(turned out to be my mistake in anycase). They shipped me new one direct
and  provided a paid overnight shipping satchel to return the (not-so)
faulty ones.

I'll stop pimping them now :)

Daniel