[clug] Mini-ITX router guy

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 24 05:54:49 GMT 2004

Hi Daniel,

Do you have a URL or brand name/model number?

Kim

On 2004 Sep 24, , at 3:47 PM, Daniel McNamara wrote:

> My particular box cost $580 (inc. GST and overnight delivery). This
> included 128MB RAM, hard drive mounting kit (not normally included).
> Hard
> drives you purchase seperate so just buy whatever laptop hard drive
> you're
> happy with. Generally a 40GB one will set you back a $100 or so.
>
> Cheers
>
> Daniel
>

>> How much are they? I've been considering something like this to
>> replace the old PII 300 that's currently my firewall/server, but the
>> only ones I could find were in the same price range as a PC . . .
>>
>> Simon
>>

> --

Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961