[clug] Webmaster?

Nerdvana - Stephen Walsh s.walsh at nerdvana.com.au
Fri Sep 24 04:41:22 GMT 2004

I stuck my hand up but didn't hear anything back. I'm still happy to take it
on if people have no objection.

Stephen Walsh
Nerdvana Systems Pty Ltd
Ph:02 626 22 555
www.nerdvana.com.au

The Contents of this email may be privileged or contain sensitive business
information. If you have received this email in error or are not the
addressed recipient, Please contact the sender immediately and delete the
email. Any attachments received in this way are deemed Null and Void, and
will only be honoured by negotiation with Nerdvana Systems, Pty Ltd, or it's
duly authorised representative.