[clug] Mini-ITX router guy

Simon Fowler simon at hollie.ento.csiro.au
Fri Sep 24 04:37:37 GMT 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 02:15:24PM +1000, Bob Edwards wrote:

> I just wanted to thank the guy with the Mini-ITX router at the CLUG
> meeting last night - sorry, I don't remember your name - I probably
> should, but it escapes me at the moment.
>
> Anyway, I have now contacted PLC Peripherals and their 1RU unit is
> almost exactly what I have been searching for for the past couple
> of weeks - and the price is about right as well.

How much are they? I've been considering something like this to
replace the old PII 300 that's currently my firewall/server, but the
only ones I could find were in the same price range as a PC . . .

Simon

--
PGP public key Id 0x144A991C, or http://himi.org/stuff/himi.asc
(crappy) Homepage: http://himi.org