[clug] Webmaster?

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 24 04:27:34 GMT 2004

Does anyone know who the "current" webmaster is for the clug.org.au website?

I notice that it still lists Paul Matthews as the contact for meetings - this
should surely be changed to Andrew Pollock (sorry, Michael - you missed out on
being listed on this page, by the looks of it).

I would like to discuss having some sort of opt-in photo board for (semi-)
regular attendees so that we can more easily identify each other. Or maybe
just a list of links to people's own web pages which may or may not include
a photo on it.

Either way, it would need to have some sort of vetting process (a bit like
a PGP key). I don't want someone to post a picture of Bill Gates being pied
against my name!

So, who is the webmaster and what do people think about this sort of
threatening elevation to more of a community feel to CLUG?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.