[clug] September Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 21 01:45:10 GMT 2004

Does that mean the samba/LDAP thing is off?

On 2004 Sep 21, , at 8:00 AM, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> 	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 23rd September 2004
> 	========================================================
>
> 	Date:		23rd September 2004 (Fourth Thursday of the month)
>
> 	Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
>
> 	Speaker:	Richard Alexander
>
> 	Abstract:	Richard will give a short presentation on the architecture
> and
> 			configuration of a proposal to supply a large Linux cluster to APAC.
>
> 			A prototype cluster has been set up in the Department of Computer
> 			Science and Richard will show it to members and demonstrate how it
> 			can be used and what it can do.
>
> 	Venue:		Room N101
> 			Computer Science and Information Technology Building
> 			North Road
> 			The Australian National University
>
> 			See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map
>
> 	Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry and bring about
> 			cover the cost of your share if you want some.
>
> 	If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.
>
> --

Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961