Samba + OpenLDAP demo (was Re: [clug] talks for future CLUG andPSIG meetings)

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Sep 21 00:59:50 GMT 2004

Alex Satrapa wrote:
> I'd like to do a "Samba + OpenLDAP" install from bare metal sometime

I'd better ask now - what resources are available in the meeting room?

Number of power points, tables, projector, etc?  I'll have a go at
preinstalling Debian with the required packages on the machines, so all
I'll need on the day is some way of showing what's going on.

Alex

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them."  --Isaac Asimov