[clug] GMail File system - Correct link

Skware skware at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:50:21 GMT 2004

http://www.google.com/gmail/help/terms_of_use.html
http://www.google.com/gmail/help/program_policies.html
<snip>
Prohibited Actions
<snip>
# Interfere with other Gmail users' enjoyment of the Service
# Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of
the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under
false or fraudulent pretenses
# Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized
commercial purpose or transfer any Gmail account
# Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Gmail Service
<snip>
# Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the
Gmail Service