[clug] Gmail Invites (6)

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Sep 16 01:22:53 GMT 2004

On 16 Sep 2004, at 10:58, Paul Warren wrote:

> I've still got 4 left this morning, guess CLUG is sautrated with Gmail?

Or maybe too many people on the CLUG list don't like the idea of having
their email world-searchable :)

I'll stick with Apple's mail and the upcoming Spotlight functionality.
For linux-based mail, I can probably use something like namazu2 or
perspic. Which reminds me, I wanted to make the local Debian
documentation searchable...

*trundles off*

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them."  --Isaac Asimov