[clug] September Programmers' SIG meeting

David Price david.price at anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 8 08:40:05 GMT 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 11:03:02AM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Michael informs me that at this stage no one has volunteered to do a talk.
> Does anyone have anything in mind?

I'm assuming we'd have heard about it if someone had since
volunteered?

What programming related things would people like to hear about?

Perhaps even if there isn't anyone who feels expert enough to talk on
a particular topic, we might still be able to have a group discussion
about it.

After last months informative talk (thanks Michael), the group
discussion that followed was also quite interesting.

David