[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Sep 7 03:14:59 GMT 2004

On  7 Sep 2004, Darren Freeman <daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 19:05, Paul Wayper wrote:
> > At 02:57 PM 6/09/2004, you wrote:
> > >... the antics of it's regular members.
> >
> > Sorry, John, but I haven't seen any of your no doubt cleverly worded
> > replies to the many people who have responded to you on the list.  I
>
> he was censored - I mean blocked - recently.

John is neither censored nor blocked.  His messages are moderated,
because John doesn't seem able to moderate himself.  I don't think any
messages have been rejected, at least not recently.

As someone else observed, John's technique seems to be to post random
insults and then run away.  I don't remember seeing any useful
technical posts.

--
Martin

linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://linux.conf.au/  -  Call For Papers now open!
April 18th to 23rd   -   Canberra, Australia   -        closes on October 5