[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 7 02:58:14 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 16:03, Telek, John wrote:
> Also, I don't know why people bother with the food. I have contributed
> to pizza only to find those regular gannet's devoure most of the food
> before the rest of us get upstairs and then there is none left.

I don't know how you managed to be left out, unless you were having a
really long conversation downstairs.

The pizza protocol is fairly straightforward - you go upstairs before
it's gone and eat as much as you like. When it's gone you stop eating,
and if it's gone before you get upstairs you took way too long.

>   John

Have fun,
Darren