[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Tue Sep 7 00:35:29 GMT 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 09:48:48AM +1000, Nathan Rickerby wrote:
> >A first year ANU software engineering student I know tried to attend CLUG two
> >meetings ago.  A bit shy and non-agressive.  He tried the door and it was shut.
>
> Wouldn't an ANU software engineering student have their own swipe
> access to that building?

Not that door, apparently very few people can swipe (in or out) of the
external door to N101. As an ANU student, I can't even get out that way
(which I consider a fire hazard). Generally, cardholders can swipe *out* of
most doors...

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://linux.conf.au/  -  Call For Papers now open!
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://linux.conf.au/  -