[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Sep 6 09:05:40 GMT 2004

At 02:57 PM 6/09/2004, you wrote:
>... the antics of it's regular members.

Sorry, John, but I haven't seen any of your no doubt cleverly worded
replies to the many people who have responded to you on the list.  I
haven't seen any antics (nothing that rises above the background level of
interested, intelligent people everywhere else), I haven't seen anybody not
get enough pizza for their money, I didn't had a problem finding the place
the first time I went there and I've never had a problem getting in.

In fact, the only antics I've seen recently seem to be from a certain John
Telek, who seems to like posting desultory comments about the group and its
interests and then failing to back them up.  Some nasty minded people call
that trolling.  What's your opinion?

Have fun,

Paul