[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 08:10:50 GMT 2004

It's a sea bird, bit like a large seagull, more common in the Northern
Hemisphere I think.

About the fifth one down on a google for gannet:
http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/Infocenter/i1170id.html

On 2004 Sep 6, , at 5:45 PM, Michael Still wrote:

> Alex Satrapa wrote:
>
>> Sure, the gannets can gobble away after everyone else has had their
>> quota (ie: once the pizza has gone stone cold and people have left).
>> Remember guys, that slice of pizza is $1 of someone else's pocket
>> money.
>
> Right, dammit. I give in. What on earth is a gannet? The first page of
> google doesn't show anything relevant.
>
> Mikal
>
> --
>
> Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
> http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"
> UTC + 10                          |    -- Homer Simpson
>
> Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
> conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au
> --

Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961