[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon Sep 6 07:28:21 GMT 2004

On 6 Sep 2004, at 17:02, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Were you ate the right door?  Did you enquire?

I've never been *that* hungry.

But for those who don't know, the "right" door is the glass door around
the back, near the bike shed - not the fancy glass door with the swipe
card reader at the front of the building.

> Oh, dear, I do so love it when people stoop to publicly insulting
> people
> they probably don't know.

Well... I agree with John on that count - there are some people who see
8 slices of pizza in the box and think, "cool! there's 8 slices of
pizza left!". Not realising, of course, that only a portion of those 8
slices are what they've paid $5 for...

Perhaps someone can show off their mental arithmetic powers at the next
meeting and state what the disk... sorry... pizza quota is for that
order?

Sure, the gannets can gobble away after everyone else has had their
quota (ie: once the pizza has gone stone cold and people have left).
Remember guys, that slice of pizza is $1 of someone else's pocket
money.

Regards
Alex

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them."  --Isaac Asimov