[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 05:29:56 GMT 2004

Troll?

On 2004 Sep 6, , at 2:57 PM, Telek, John wrote:

> I really don't know why you people call yourselves the Canberra Linux
> Users Group.
>
> It should be the ANU Linux users group. Most canberrans I've spoken to
> are put off going to the meetings
> At ANU for 2 primary reasons, the location and lack of access to the
> venue, and more importantly, the antics of it's regular members.
>
> Maybe this should be considered and a new approach taken to get a more
> rounded cross section of the community involved.
>
> Regards,
>   John Telek

Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961