[clug] December/Christmas CLUG meeting

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Oct 31 09:20:34 GMT 2004

Andrew Pollock wrote:

> What do people want to do for the December meeting? It's December 23, and I
> personally won't be here (but that's not a huge loss). I understand that
> traditionally, a BBQ is involved. I've been fending off talks for this
> meeting until I knew what people wanted to do.

Normally we tweak the date based on what a volunteer host nominates.
It's normally on a Saturday night IIRC.

Someone vaguely central is normally good. Near a bus route is probably a
good idea too.

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au