[clug] October Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 26 00:18:09 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 08:00, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> 	Abstract:	Bob is going to give a talk about some recent
> 			investigations he has made into the state of of some of
> 			the DVD libraries, and present some C code to open a DVD, read some content from it, and display some individual frames.

we will be eating pizza while Bob is tortured by the MPAA, right?

Whilst it will become even more illegal (and hence morally wrong / evil)
with the FTA implemented, it's still illegal now anyway.

Good ol' copyright law. But don't let that stop you!

I think after the FTA it will become illegal for us to continue living
after hearing the talk.

Have fun,
Darren