[clug] Query re Transact costs.

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at linuxmail.org
Fri Nov 26 00:27:21 GMT 2004

Hi all.

I'm starting to look at ADSL, and want to get clarification re Transact.

Am I right in thinking that if, for example, I sign up with Velocity, I
would be paying Transact their (say) $39.95 per month (current offer),
and on top of that, paying Velocity (say) $34.95 per month for 2GB.
Thus, I would be paying 74.95/month for 2GB broadband, telephone line
rental, free local calls and "great long distance rates"?

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
Pastoral Worker

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ
died for the ungodly.		-- Romans 5:6